Additional Fees

Called to cancel because the rental fee was rediculous. They send me. 210$ bill for picking up the tank and put on another rental charge UNREAL!!

Review about: Suburban Propane Tank Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Suburban charges $1 per gallon on tanks picked up and calls it a restocking fee because they have to pump out the gas and send the tank to be refurbished. one of the many scams used to generate money like tank rent.

our office generates over 100K per year on tank rent alone and we did nothing for it. they charge $9.62 del chrg for every del. made as well. this company legally steals your money in several ways.

don't be angry with your driver or service person because they get nada from those monies. all goes to corporate and the share holders.

This just happened to us as well! My mind is blown!

One of the answers I had was I’m in new Smyrna Beach and they are in Kissimmee so it’s a long way for them to drive over here oh really do I have to pay for the fact you’re not next to me ? The reason we decided to cancel all together was because we felt like they were charging us for things we were not getting because the only source was our heatalator and we weren’t using it and then we would get a $200 bill!