This company is a nightmare! i called 7 months ago to make sure my propane tank was safe because i was smelling gas, they inspected it and told me everything was fine and safe.
I went to install a tankless heater this week, and when they went to install it they told me it was SO unsafe that they could not install the tankless and they could not even turn our hot water back on, we haven't had hot water for days and they are refusing to turn it back on, due to the safety hazard that they were called out here to inspect 7 months ago and told me it was 100% safe and not to worry. They told me the smell was normal and from the pilot light going off. We still do not have hot water, and have had to shut off the ac because they said we are breathing carbon monoxide, which was why they were called out in the first place 7 months ago.
avoid this company at all cost! it could cost you your life!
Reason of review: putting lives in danger.
Monetary Loss: $20000.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.