1.2
Additional Fees

This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor.This company's fees are ridiculous.

To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank. Ok, most things have a start up fee. They charge an annual rental fee for the tank of $70... okay, but I'm paying for the propane.

The tank should be included because you have to have it for the service. Waste management doesn't charge for using their trash cans. You pay to use the space within the trash cans. They then charge 8 different taxes after your purchase of propane.

I'll attach photos for reference. Why would anyone have to pay a transportation fee, tax on that, a safety fee, tax on that, and so on. That is ridiculous. Especially when I'm being charged that "safety fee" when I've had a propane leak for 6 months.

Again, no one pays waste management for example, a driver to pick up their trash and a safety fee of them picking up whatever harmful/gross/waste you place in the waste cans. You just pay for the space in the can. But before I could cancel my service, they hit me with a charge of $90 for cancelling, plus a .75 cent per gallon "restocking fee" charge of whatever propane is left in the tank. Why should anyone be charged that.

PUD, WM, Internet/cell phones/cable (after contract), and Water companies never charge such a comical and absurd fee. The manager then explains (to sum it up), "tough, that's our fees." My money needs to be refunded in full. I refuse to pay a cancelling fee or restocking fee. This business is beyond gouging, and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Ever. Even if they were the only propane company around, I'd rather build a fire outside.

I have attached photos for reference of proof of their ridiculous fees so everyone can see for themselves.And this occurred September 2017.

Review about: Suburban Propane Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments