Additional Fees

Husband died in 2017. We were on budget billing.

90 pr month. Afyer husbands death i kept paying. Did not realize i was not on acct

Once they knew would not accept payments. In trying to get paperwork, and requested docs had hurricane, my disabled granddaughter ended up in hspt for a month etc.

So now at 90 days. Trying to tesolve. Went in signed i would pay 100 per month they took two payments then came to lock tank on first projected weekend of below freezing weather. Got them to delay that as he wanted proof of the agreement which office signed.

My grandaughter ended up back in hspt as she went blind all of a sudden. We spent 9 days in hspt, came home to tank locked!! They have my cell phone number and knew granddaughter was ill. Did it day we were released from hsptl.

Demanded payment in full to turn on this weekend. I will go to local newspaper and tv stations!! They should have a field day especially since granddaughter just is done with BRAIN surgery.

I have called other companies but people leaving in droves so can not get tank till end of jan beginning of February. May see about going with natural gas lines just put in!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Suburban Propane Customer Care.

Comments