Manchester, Michigan

I have been a customer for over 10 years and when I was

Late on turning in the lockin price they Refused to let it pass through. The person I talked to was very unsympathetic I actually cried when I hang up with frustration. I would of had to pay over $3.75 for a whole year because I was late.

That's when I checked out different LP companys! I guess maybe I should thank Suburban for there highest price in the Michigan area and thank them for been so rude, because I can't believe how high of price they were for even the lockin price.

2 years ago I notice that the truck driver was having a heck of a time getting in my drive way. I went out to see what was up. He said " sorry I can't delivery because my tires are bald and its to icy". "Call when you put salt on" mailman, Ups! Got up no problem.

Here is somthing I'm not proud of. I told them to come pick up there tank and OMG I got the same rude person. "Ok we will pick up your tank in 3 months the earliest". Will i called the emergency number and told them that there's a bad smell around the tank and the neighborhood kids are playing with it. Still 3 weeks later they showed up bald tires and all!

Strong words but I HATE THEM

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suburban Propane. The most disappointing about propane tank at Suburban Propane was rude employees and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suburban Propane.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Suburban Propane to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments

Manchester, Michigan, United States #938731

Out of All the propane company's I checked in to Suburban is the only one with out a Facebook page! (That I could see) Go figure!!!!