For all the 25 years we were good customer of yours. Had I known I would finally be able to sell my house, I would not have secured a full year buy.

You have $6114.97 of my money and in retirement that is a lot 4 mo. of social security. Of course that fill on 12-3-18 is deducted to $4623.07 of my money. i always gave your company high praise for service etc.

I just can not believe you and your lawyers are so recalcitrant and will not refund my money. What kind of customer service and good will is that especially at Christmas. I think Suburban has a very bad reputation now, so enjoy your "petty rule".

There are circumstances , like this where the "RULE" that does not APPLY! Beware new customers~~

Product or Service Mentioned: Suburban Propane Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Were good prior to this.

I didn't like: Not refunding my money, How they handled things, Customer service and being held to ransom.

Comments

PessimisticAngelfish

Capitalist before morality!

Not surprised to hear this all they care about is ripping off the Honest people,Seems like a very often thing with them because I don’t see any other bad post like this about other propane companies in my Area just suburban .I will always spread the word to never ever give them business