5468 Highway 51 N, Senatobia, MS 38668, USA
Additional Fees

We moved into our place that has propane for heat and in the beginning we had no problem getting propane delivered, rain or shine.The driver was the best, but lately this company is horrible.

Their customers service is not good, they are hard to get a hold of and when you do they do not try and come to a solution to the problem you tell them about. The driver came to our house and did not even come to the house he barely pulled down the drive and turned around saying the puddles were to big for him to drive through.This is a day after he was supposed to come and it was nice and dry the day he was scheduled to deliver. They did not even contact me to tell me he turned around. Then after dealing with them on the phone for another week he finally comes out and says the ground is to wet to drive on so he cannot deliver because he cannot drive off the road.

I do not understand why they put the take behind the house then.

They are also very high compared to the other propane companies.As soon as I can I will be switching companies because I have a family to keep warm and they are an all around unreliable company.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments