Review about Suburban Propane Residential Service from Rosharon, Texas

69 of 218 Suburban Propane reviews

Horrible company!They have lied to me twice about picking up their tank from my property.

Two weeks ago they told me that they would have the tank removed by friday, now over a week ago. No one came . no one called. So i called back a week later and was told they would come pick the tank up "today" Again no one showed up to pick it up.

No one called...so for the third time, I called back this morning and they told me Monday because they dont work on saturday or sunday. Who wants to bet they dont show up again?? The employees who answer the phones are rud. And dont seem to care about their customers.

I am soooooooo glad i choose another company to use as my propane fill and tank rental. The new company came the same day i called them!

And they arrived on time for install and fill.My overall view of this company is DO NOT USE SURBAN PROPANE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
69 of 218 Suburban Propane reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Suburban Propane. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Suburban Propane.
Filing a new complaint about
×