Rosharon, Texas

Horrible company!They have lied to me twice about picking up their tank from my property.

Two weeks ago they told me that they would have the tank removed by friday, now over a week ago. No one came . no one called. So i called back a week later and was told they would come pick the tank up "today" Again no one showed up to pick it up.

No one called...so for the third time, I called back this morning and they told me Monday because they dont work on saturday or sunday. Who wants to bet they dont show up again?? The employees who answer the phones are rud. And dont seem to care about their customers.

I am soooooooo glad i choose another company to use as my propane fill and tank rental. The new company came the same day i called them!

And they arrived on time for install and fill.My overall view of this company is DO NOT USE SURBAN PROPANE.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Waste Management Commercial Waste Collection Review Waste Management "Lazy driver dropped my can in his truck didn't know I had cameras .Looked at my house and thought no one seen him and quickly got in his truck and..." Read more Direct Energy - Billing issue Direct Energy "I was billed on budget billing every month since 6-2016 for $342.00 over several months the credit balance was not used toward the bill, so we amassed a credit of..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more National Grid - Beyond Rude and Unprofessional National Grid "Thursday night May 18th after a terrible wind storm a tree on my front lawn took down the utility post also in my front yard along with all the electrical/utility..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more