100% full Not resolved

Local Suburban office: 1158 in Pasco County Florida. Consistently over charging customers for propane gas. The going rate for LP Gas (propane) is just above $2 per gallon and has been hovering at this rate for over 4 years.

I was charged $6.20 per gallon. I can understand a little profit but profit is built in to the $2 price. This amounts to 300% above the going rate. This has been going on for many years now.

I have complained before about this company over charging and nothing has changed, so now I'm contacting the news, the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Consumer Affairs.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Suburban Propane and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about suburban propane residential gas supply at Suburban Propane was being over charged Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suburban Propane.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Suburban Propane to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments

Essex Junction, Vermont, United States #1272959

How much propane do you use annually. If you use more you pay less per gallon. The propane company has significant investments in tanks and regulators and for low use customers it takes them more time to recoup those costs and make a profit.