Local Suburban office: 1158 in Pasco County Florida. Consistently over charging customers for propane gas. The going rate for LP Gas (propane) is just above $2 per gallon and has been hovering at this rate for over 4 years.
I was charged $6.20 per gallon. I can understand a little profit but profit is built in to the $2 price. This amounts to 300% above the going rate. This has been going on for many years now.
I have complained before about this company over charging and nothing has changed, so now I'm contacting the news, the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Consumer Affairs.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "Had verizon for years and had great service and now with frontier the feed has been the worse service i have ever had. ..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."