Suburban Propane - Suburban charging 300% of going price for propane
Local Suburban office: 1158 in Pasco County Florida. Consistently over charging customers for propane gas. The going rate for LP Gas (propane) is just above $2 per gallon and has been hovering at this rate for over 4 years.
I was charged $6.20 per gallon. I can understand a little profit but profit is built in to the $2 price. This amounts to 300% above the going rate. This has been going on for many years now.
I have complained before about this company over charging and nothing has changed, so now I'm contacting the news, the Better Business Bureau and the Department of Consumer Affairs.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Missouri general wind turbine that was supposed to output 1600 watts per the advertisement. We have had this unit though 70 mile per hour straight line wind..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Had verizon for years and had great service and now with frontier the feed has been the worse service i have ever had. ..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."