1.4
Additional Fees

Suburban is so out of line with pricing compared to other companies and they don't care if you are already under contract with them. They don't negotiate much more than 25-50 cents a gallon if you are already with them.

AND be aware of HIGH fees when you terminate your service with them. $100 plus for terminating, additional $100 plus for removing propane from the tank, another $100 plus for RESTOCKING the propane....tank rental even though you don't HAVE THE TANK ANY LONGER. So ridiculous. I cancelled service and got a bill for $343.47.

That only included $29.10 of actual propane we used. The rest was fees from cancelling!!!

Review about: Suburban Propane Tank Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: One girl who answered phones.

I didn't like: Overpricing.

Comments

Did they refund you for any unused propane left in the tank? I'm getting ready to cancel and we just got an expensive fill of over 200 gallons. I'm done with them and want to get an idea of what to expect when cancelling.