You keep sending a bill for a account that i do not have with you. I WAS a customer of Independent propane some 20 yrs ago.

You are trying to say i owe for a tank lease which i do not. I acquired that tank in 1987. The tank belongs to me!!! I have called twice and wrote a letter once.

You still continue to send bills. I owe you nothing!!!! I switched propane companies over 5yrs ago from Independent!!! There us no way any other company would deliver propane to me had i not owned the tank.

You refused to respond to the letter i wrote some 2 months ago!!

I not longer live at that address so please stop sending bills there!!!! I would appreciate a response to this letter!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Suburban Propane. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suburban Propane to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suburban Propane and suburban propane customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments