Lake Isabella, California

Yesterday a guy from suburban knocked on my door & told me that unless I transferred the account to my name immediately, service would be shut off. I moved here a month & a half ago & this was my first interaction with this company.

My local office has 1 girl running the whole show & can't be in 10 places at once. I e-mailed the paperwork she required back to her but haven't heard a word from her. Today I called the corporate office & arranged to get help from the main office in my area.

Awaiting contact from them. more to follow.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Suburban Propane. the best about suburban propane customer care from Suburban Propane was nice ladies who answer the phone. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Suburban Propane.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Suburban Propane to other companies on our site.

Comments