Rosharon, Texas

Horrible company!They have lied to me twice about picking up their tank from my property.

Two weeks ago they told me that they would have the tank removed by friday, now over a week ago. No one came . no one called. So i called back a week later and was told they would come pick the tank up "today" Again no one showed up to pick it up.

No one called...so for the third time, I called back this morning and they told me Monday because they dont work on saturday or sunday. Who wants to bet they dont show up again?? The employees who answer the phones are rud. And dont seem to care about their customers.

I am soooooooo glad i choose another company to use as my propane fill and tank rental. The new company came the same day i called them!

And they arrived on time for install and fill.My overall view of this company is DO NOT USE SURBAN PROPANE.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Suburban Propane and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suburban Propane to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suburban Propane suburban propane residential service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments