Additional Fees

I inherited a leased tank from Petosky Propane in 2002 when we purchased out cottage.A few years ago Suburban Propane bought them, and the price gouging began.

The tank is behind our septic tank and field, so no heavy equipment can drive over it to remove it or place a new tank.

Suburban refuses to sell me the now 25 year old tank, and wants double the going rate to fill the 500 gallon tank.They also locked me out for not paying a $75 rental fee when I didn't buy Propane for 18 months when my furnace died mid winter, causing pipes to freeze, adding insult to injury, when arriving to work on the furnace, we had no hot water or stove to cook meals on...

MotorCityGuy wrote the review because of problems with payment at Suburban Propane. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suburban Propane to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suburban Propane and suburban propane tank refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments