I been customer since 2008 my dad past i inherited his house,he dealt with them before.its been rough year.i was late few times.i paid 15.50 for 2 tanks and one leaked they took it never gave another,they said same price for one.well my son had health issues,last few months i forgot to pay,i dont recieve msny bills from them.one dau last week my grandson wanted biscuts tried making them never got done,my youngest looked outside my tank was gone,2 weeks before christmas.i was so upset,not able to make a ham or bake cookies.so i had to work my oldest called them,they were very ignorant said they had right to take it without informing us,and wants $350 or so to hook back up and fill tank i paid to fill few months ago so still had over half full,they said not reinbursing for full in tank..i was dealing with them 8 years,i pd 56 dollars for late fees plus my tank rental,my son told her that she closed my acct after i paid so i have to reset up another,its why price so high.im very disappointed i cant afford propane right now,so my grandson(5) and my adhd,bipolar child and my oldest and myself will fry slice ham on a griddle microwave potato and corn.its so sad how ignorant people can be even for $60 bill.but merry christmas to all customers hope you dont get treated like i did..i wont go back to them found nicer people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Suburban Propane Tank Rental.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2016.

Comments

Fremont, California, United States #1271926

Call your local news station.