Additional Fees

I was an Arrow gas customer that was converted to Suburban as a result of Suburban purchasing Arrow Gas.I had issues with Suburban propane YEARS ago which was why I switched to Arrow in the first place..

Now as a Suburban customer (not by choice) not only do they charge me a yearly RENTAL fee for the tank (that was there for 7+ years already) but they consistently raised the price per gallon a little at a time hoping I wouldn't notice. There's so many "additional" charges on my bill that are frivolous. Suburban actually had the balls to charge me OVER $4.00 a gallon on my latest delivery. When I called them up to ask what was going on I told them that the National consumer average was around $2.60 per gallon and wanted to know why they were charging me so much!

After hemming and hawing they reduced the price down to $3.65 a gallon (STILL a major gouge and ripoff) and I paid that bill with the adjustment. I immediately called another company and got a price of $2.50 per gallon with NO RENTAL fee... I called Suburban back and "fired" them immediately. Meanwhile since they didn't like the fact that I told them to come pick up their tank, they RE-CHARGED me the insulting $4.00+ per gallon (after already paying my adjusted bill in full) and on TOP OF IT now added a LATE FEE (?!?!?).

I had to call them again..

Beware, stay as FAR AWAY from Suburban propane as you possibly can!Do your homework as there are other options with better service and far more affordable rates!

Review about: Suburban Propane Tank Refill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Price gouging.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments