have used this company for several years.I finally got smart.

I am blessed with two kinds of arthritis and must keep one room in my home warmer than the rest of my house. Always paid my bill on time but had to beg for deliveries..They let me run out several times or I had to discontinue use in case electricity went off during a storm leaving me with no heat.. they are in business to sell propane so what is the problem. I am 74 years old but I am not ***.

I now have an overdue bill (not because I do not have the money but because I just wanted to know what they would do!) and they do not like it.I will pay what is due them but will get my gas from somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of propane from Suburban Propane. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Suburban Propane to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Suburban Propane for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments