Horton, Michigan
2.0

I used them for about two years now.First they kept sending me past due notices even though I have a $1000 credit on my account.

Now they placed me on the call for fill without telling me. So now I have to pay the $175 fee for them to deliver propane because we ran out. Good thing it's only 16 degrees outside. I will be switching companies and they can take their pos tank too.

After I cleaned the *** out of it, because it was covered in mold.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with guys that deliver propane. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of suburban propane service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $175. Suburban Propane needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suburban propane service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Suburban Propane.

Had an Experience with Suburban Propane?

Comments

Waste Management - Horrible custmer service and pickup service Waste Management "I do understand transition period mistakes but after I call to let you know that you have missed 3 pickups..." Read more Waste Management predatory contracts Waste Management "I called to cancel, but was told that since we did not renew in April, that we were automatically renewed for twelve months. The person I spoke with admitted our..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more